Our European arrogance in alphabetical order:
1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne,
France.. A total of 2289
2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes , Belgium.
A total of 5329
3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France .
A total of 4410
4. Brookwood , EnglandAmerican Cemetery. A total of 468
5. Cambridge , England .. 3812
6. Epinal , FranceAmerican Cemetery. A total of 5525
7. Flanders Field, Belgium .. A total of 368
8. Florence , Italy. A total of 4402
9. Henri-Chapelle, Belgium . A total of 7992
10. Lorraine , France . A total of 10,489
11. Luxembourg , Luxembourg. A total of 5076
12. Meuse-Argonne. A total of 14246
13. Netherlands , Netherlands . A total of 8301
14. Normandy , France . A total of 9387
15. Oise-Aisne , France . A total of 6012
16. Rhone , France . A total of 861
17. Sicily , Italy. A total of 7861
18. Somme , France . A total of 1844
19. St.. Mihiel , France . A total of 4153
20. Suresnes , France . a total of 1541
Apologize to no one. Remind those of our sacrifice and don't confuse arrogance with leadership. The count is 104,366 dead brave Americans. And we have to watch an American elected leader who apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is "arrogant"!
HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES? WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE ... BUT WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!
PLEASE---- THINK ABOUT THIS.
THANK YOU. GOD BLESS!
I hope you remember this when election time comes around again...
We're Back!!! :)
8 years ago