International Adoption Book

Monday, April 21, 2008

Adopting An Angel

You may have noticed the new link in the "Links" section to the left. This link is a very special link for me. It takes the viewer directly to my newly published book. That's right... I wrote a book! I'm rather proud of my accomplishment. It's been in the works for the last nine months and has been editted numerous times by two fabulous people: My dad and my husband. You can take a sneak peek at what I've written using the link I've provided before making your purchase.

More important, though, is the fact that this book is designed and written with my fellow adoptive parents in mind. It walks you through every step of our daughter's adoption and includes important information, such as finances and traveling tips, that may be very useful for families who are still considering International Adoption to families who are waiting to travel. In addition, for those families who have already traveled to bring home thier children, it can be a beautiful reminder of all the amazing things they experienced in their child's birth country.

This book contains more than 200 photographs depicting our journey to China. Each photograph was carefully selected to visually enhance each experience, showing both our joy with our daughter and our amazement with China's historical features.

100% of the money I receive from the sale of this book will be applied towards the adoption of our next child. So in purchasing this book you are not only getting a piece of Chinese culture and history, but you are also helping to bring home another orphaned child who is waiting for their forever family to bring them home!

1 comment:

Heather BT said...

Wow, Single parenting it sometimes, moving and book writing - you are AWESOME!. So is your mom for working so diligently on that table cloth.
Heather BT