International Adoption Book

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Bucket List

THE BUCKET LIST

( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
(X) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Gone to Washington , DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robber
(X) Recently colored with crayons
( ) Sang Karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls (Does that count to family/friends? Then Yes.)
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose or peed your pants
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X) Gone to the movies

1. Any nickname?
yes

2. Mother's name?
Mom

3. Favorite drink?
Anything with Chocolate

4. Body Piercings?
My ears and belly-button

5. How much do you love your job?
I adore my job... I get to be a mom!!!

6. Birthplace?
California

7. Favorite vacation spot?
My family's traditional annual camping trip to the Northern California Coast.

8. Ever been to Africa?
No, but I sincerely hope to get there some day (we hope to adopt from Ethiopia)!

9. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner?
Probably

10. Ever been on TV?
Yes; Matt and I were in a commercial at Ft. Eustis. I sucked but Matt was great.

11. Ever steal any traffic signs??
No

12. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes

13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?
Both at some point in my driving career.

14. Can you drive a standard car?
Yes... My parents required us to learn on a stick shift. My dad's philosophy is if you can drive a stick you can drive anything... And it turned out to be very true since I've also driven an 18-wheeler.

15. Favorite pie?
What isn't?

16. Favorite number?
Seven

17. Favorite movie?
Sense and Sensibility

18. Favorite holiday?
Christmas

19. Favorite dessert?
Do I have to pick just one?!?

20. Favorite food?
Pasta, especially spaghetti

21. Favorite day of the week?
Friday... Because that's the last day of work and school so I can have my family all together for the weekend!

22. Favorite brand of body wash?
Lever 2000

23. Favorite toothpaste ?
Aquafresh Extreme Clean

24. Favorite smell?
Johnson and Johnson Baby Shampoo

25. How do you relax?
Sitting in my parents front yard with a glass of wine or a bottle of beer and being able to chill with them.

26. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
As the mother of numerous healthy, happy and well adjusted children (grandchildren to follow) and the wife of an awesome (and hopefully retired) soldier!

27. Furthest place you will send this message?
Around The World!

28. What is your favorite breed of dog?
German Shephards (but I also like Dobermans, Giant Schnauzers, American Mastiffs and Labs)

29. Favorite sound?
My children's laughter

No comments: