International Adoption Book

Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M!!!
You are 6 years old today!


Today, M turned 6 years old! My twins are no longer twins, at least for another 6 months and 13 days. M woke up this morning to find a birthday gift waiting for him... He now has his own scooter!!! We let him ride it in the house this morning (since it was only 6:30am), but it will be outside in the future. He was so excited to have this gift and I'm glad we decided to make the last minute purchase.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M!!!
You are 6 years old today

2 comments:

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Hi Manette and Family,

First, a big happy birthday to the birthday boy. Second, as the only military family I know, albeit only through cyberspace, I wanted to say Happy 4th of July and thank you all for your hard work and sacrifice. Though we don't say it often enough, we're very proud of you and hope your holiday is happy and safe.

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor

Carey and Norman said...

My name is Carey, and I just found your blog. I recently adopted a little girl through CHI from Russia (russianfairytale.blogspot.com). We are now considering adopting from China and I found your blog through the CHI special needs yahoo group. I would love to be able to follow your journey as I saw that you are currently paperchasing for another adoption. My e-mail is russianfairytale@gmail.com. I would love to be able to follow your journey as to understand the differences in adopting from China and Russia.

Thanks!